Candorr Chemical Anchor Bolts (C.A.B) is high performance anchoring system. These Bolts that we produce are of high grades & high quality. Used along with Candorr 2150SR or SR500 Cartridges or Glass Capsules, these qualitative anchoring bolts find huge demand in varied industries. Corrosion resistance, dimensional accuracy & longer service life are some of the key factors that make these products hugely in demand.
Available Grades: – Carbon Steel 6.8/ 8.8 in G.I and Stainless Steel 304/ 316
- High Pull Strength
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Good for all types of substrates such as concrete, rock, hollow material, ALC.
- Can be used in wet or dry conditions.
- Available in different Diameters, Lengths & sizes.
- Board temperature for processing, from 0*C ~ 40*C
- Anchor Bolt: IS 1367, CS 6.8/ 8.8 grade, are galvanized to mi.5 microns.
- Anchoring installation for new construction where steel bar or bolts are not pre-embedded.
- Re-construction of old building, column expanding etc
- No pressing against concrete, pull strength higher than embedded steel.
- It is ideal where external effects to be considered, such as wind (solar) or vibrations (machine operations) which can overcome through Chemical Anchor, which will retain the fixing.
- Suitable for column, floor, concrete walls, etc. It is ideal for any heavy loads requirements.
- Excellent bonding with concrete and steel anchors.