Candorr Chemical Anchor Bolts (C.A.B) is high performance anchoring system. These Bolts that we produce are of high grades & high quality. Used along with Candorr 2150SR or SR500 Cartridges or Glass Capsules, these qualitative anchoring bolts find huge demand in varied industries across the globe and it is suitable to be used in concrete for medium to very heavy loads. These Anchors have to be inserted into a pre-drilled hole after inserting the bonding chemical and then left to cure for the prescribed time for superior results. Corrosion resistance, dimensional accuracy & longer service life are some of the key factors that make these products hugely in demand.
Available Grades: – Carbon Steel 6.8/ 8.8 in G.I and Stainless Steel 304/ 316
- High Pull Strength
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Good for all types of substrates such as concrete, rock, hollow material, ALC
- Can be used in wet or dry conditions
- Available in different Diameters, Lengths & sizes
- Board temperature for processing, from 0*C ~ 40*C
- Anchor Bolt: IS 1367, CS 6.8/ 8.8 grade, are galvanized to mi.5 microns
- Anchoring installation for new construction where steel bar or bolts are not pre-embedded
- Re-construction of old building, column expanding etc
- No pressing against concrete, pull strength higher than embedded steel
- It is ideal where external effects to be considered, such as wind (solar) or vibrations (machine operations) which can overcome through Chemical Anchor, which will retain the fixing
- These chemical anchors/ threaded steel rods are used for Fixing for Constructions, Infrastructures, Steel Structures, Industrial Machines, handrails, steel plates etc.
- Suitable for column, floor, concrete walls, etc. It is ideal for any heavy loads requirements
- These anchors with chemicals provide excellent bonding with concrete